Sunday 28 October 2012

Blogspiration (12)


Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.
Credo ne carma, credo che si riceve ciò che si è dato.
Se vivrete nel modo giusto, il karma si prenderà cura di voi.
Source: storminsideus

5 comments:

  1. hahaaahaahaa love it!! What come around goes around! :P :P It's perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, Sonia, soo pretty. It's so simple, and yet so striking. It makes me want to go sit on a beach and stare at the waves and just BE for a while. Personally, I'm not sure I exactly believe in karma. But I do think it's not a bad way to live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love this! I agree with Alexandra. It's so simple but really effective. :) Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SONIA. I'm so sorry, I've had this bookmarked for... how long, now? I love ♥

    I'm with Alex -- so simple, but says so much ♥

    ReplyDelete