Wednesday 8 February 2012

Love Triangle Debate


As you probably know, the February Valentine's Event (hosted by Brodie of Eleusinian Mysteries and Lisa of Read Me Bookmark Me Love Me) is going on RIGHT NOW! There are hot boys and prizes and cute boys and interviews and gorgeous boys and.... yeah. You get the picture.

For the debate of Luc vs. Gabriel (from the Personal Demons series by Lisa Desrochers), I was lucky enough to host Gabriel.

Now, guys. I know he is a total underdog. I was totally aware of that going into this. I looooove Gabriel though and I hope I'm not the only one! I won't say much because hopefully what I mean got across in my post but I just... love him.

To see my post, as well as the one for Luc, go here:

2 comments:

  1. I'll go check it out - what a cool blogfest idea. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. Um. Your post? IT TOTALLY ROCKS. AND SO DO YOU. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING. AND SHARING THE LOVE. AND BEING YOU. Which if you're unaware, is kinda awesome <3

    ReplyDelete